[Agda] termination

Bas Spitters spitters at cs.ru.nl
Thu Mar 3 16:25:35 CET 2011

A source for the Coq development is:
Michaël Armand, Benjamin Grégoire, Arnaud Spiwack, Laurent Théry:
Extending Coq with Imperative Features and its Application to SAT
Verification

http://assert-false.net/arnaud/papers/Extending%20Coq%20with%20Imperative%20Features%20and%20its%20Application%20to%20SAT%20Verification.pdf

Robbert Krebbers and I are currently using these machine integers in
our development of exact reals in Coq.
They are quite nice to work with.

Best,

Bas