[Agda] Yet another questions about equality

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Sun Feb 27 15:54:22 CET 2011

Good point.

Dependent irrelevance may well be an intensional property. I think we can have both: intensional types live in a closed universe where we can have universe elimination and univalence certainly doesn't apply and open universes where we don't have universe elimination but get some mileage from this by univalence. So maybe dependent irrelvance makes only sense for closed universes.

Thorsten