[Agda] repository of Agda code/proofs

Pavel Perikov perikov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 22:23:24 CET 2011

Hi list.

I'm absolute newbie in Agda, i'm very naive and excited :)
Thanks to all the people who brought Agda into existence.

Currently I read Agda's standard library and this is a great experience not only in learning Agda but in closing gaps in my mathematical background.

So the question is: is there a repository of Agda code? To use Agda (or every proof assistant, or any programming language) one have to have a lot of domain libraries. Do we have something like hackage?

Things I'd be happy to have: something on the topic of IEEE-754 (proving correctness of computations), something on the topic of statistics and probability. Any links are greatly appreciated.

pavel