[Agda] Epic compiler backend.

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Wed Dec 15 00:43:42 CET 2010

On 2010-12-14 22:13, Olle Fredriksson wrote:
> If this is an issue for others, maybe we should consider hiding the
> Epic backend and its dependencies under a specific Cabal flag. What do
> you think?

Please do so. We shouldn't make Agda harder to install.

My preference is not to use Cabal flags for libraries, if possible,
because when writing down library constraints in a .cabal file you
cannot specify "library X with feature Y". However, Agda is not a
library (well, it is, but that is an implementation detail).

--
/NAD