[Agda] How to activate DEBUG in Data.HashTable?

Wolfram Kahl kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca
Mon Nov 29 03:05:36 CET 2010

Hello,

  with a large Agda development, I have a reproducible segmentation fault
that I have been able to localise to the serialisation
(Agda.TypeChecking.Serialise.encode), which heavily relies on Data.HashTable.

Now I find that Data.HashTable (from GHC-7.0.1) has a CPP-enabled DEBUG version ---
is there a ``proper'' way to activate this? Possibly even so that it can be added
ex-post to an existing installation? (So I don't have to re-install all packages.)

mk/ways.mk says that the ``debug'' way only affects the RTS...

Wolfram