[Agda] Patch for compilation with GHC-7

kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca
Sat Nov 6 03:30:15 CET 2010

On 05 Nov 2010 11:42, Nils Anders Danielsson <nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK> wrote:
 > On 2010-11-05 02:48, kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca wrote:
 > > Upon this, I discovered dist/build/Agda/Syntax/Parser/Parser.hs in my Agda
 > > build directory. Is this used anywhere?
 >
 > This file is generated by Happy, the parser generator (written by Simon
 > Marlow). One can instruct Happy not to use unsafeCoerce, see
 > happy --help.

I found in mk/config.mk.in:

HAPPY_FLAGS    = -agc

I took away the ``c'', but did not get this to propagate to the happy call.
I tried

./Setup clean
./Setup configure ...
./Setup build -v

and the same with

autoconf
autoreconf
./configure

after make clean --- to no avail:
happy is still called with -agc.

I know nothing about the autotools and the internals of ./Setup ---
what do I need to do to let this change take effect?

Wolfram