[Agda] Patch for compilation with GHC-7

kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca
Fri Nov 5 03:48:41 CET 2010

In http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/4462, Simon Peyton Jones
wrote:

    > GHC should never segfault unless you are using unsafeCoerce or the
    > FFI.

Upon this, I discovered dist/build/Agda/Syntax/Parser/Parser.hs in my Agda
build directory. Is this used anywhere? Could this be active at the end of
some semi-closed handle when I get my crashes long after Agda mentioned any
file reading (Checking/Skipping ...)?

Is there anything else suspect in Agda that I may have overlooked?

(By the way, it would be nice if the default verbosity not only mentioned
 when agda starts looking at some file (Checking...), but also when it is
 done with it, i.e., when it finished writing the .agdai file.)

Wolfram