[Agda] Bug in the strictly positivity check

Dan Doel dan.doel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:26:34 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 29 September 2010 8:23:43 am Florent Balestrieri wrote:
> I thought records and data definitions should be treated in the same
> way, but the attached program shows Agda makes a difference.

How old is your 2.2.7 copy?

Until relatively recently, records were not positivity checked at all.
Presumably this was because recursive records weren't intended to be allowed,
but they nevertheless were.

However, the bug has been fixed (by positivity checking, not disabling
recursive records). You may not have rebuilt since it was, though.

-- Dan