[Agda] Pie in the sky

Benja Fallenstein benja.fallenstein at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:33:12 CEST 2010

Hi Samuel,

Glad to see we largely agree after all and even have mostly the same
sensibilities about the design choices! :-)

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:57 PM, Samuel Gélineau <gelisam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Your proposal for extending instance parameters makes a lot of sense
> and might even work,

Yes, I think that's an acute way of putting it. :)

> but it is clearly a layer above the basic
> instance parameter feature. I would like to focus on implementing the
> basics first.

Agreed, that makes perfect sense. The basic feature is much clearer at
this point and should still be quite useful without these
complications.

Thanks again,
- Benja