[Agda] Re: lhs2TeX for agda

Darin Morrison darinmorrison at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 19:43:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

I had a similar problem recently.

The issue seems to be that lhs2TeX doesn't work properly with GHC 6.12 with the new I/O handling.  If you go back to 6.10 and recompile lhs2TeX then these errors go away and unicode parsing works fine.

What I did to work around this was to temporarily remove GHC 6.12, recompile lhs2TeX, then reinstall 6.12 and copy the appropriate files back over.  Kind of annoying but at least it works.

Hopefully it can be fixed in a future version.

Cheers,
Darin