[Agda] formalization of category theory

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Sun Jun 20 17:34:43 CEST 2010

Hi Vag,

I am afraid I agree with Wolfgang. The indexed way is more in the
spirit of Type Theory while using partial application seems to be the
natural choice if you work in an algebraic framework.

Btw, can you show that both definitions are equivalent, i.e. give
translations in both directions and show that there composites lead to
equivalent categories in the appropriate sense.

Cheers,
Thorsten