[Agda] agda-mode on mac os

Rypacek, Ondrej ondrej.rypacek at kcl.ac.uk
Thu May 6 18:32:48 CEST 2010

Yes, that's right. I downloaded the latest development version, but ran into problems when compiling agains GHC 6.10 , so I did
the Darin's Pathes Oblitaration Trick. "darcs obliterate --match='author dwm at ...'"

I'll try to reinstall everything and get back if it doesn't help.

Cheers a lot,
Ondrej