[Agda] 64-bit agda

James Chapman james at cs.ioc.ee
Thu Apr 1 19:13:30 CEST 2010

Does the development version of Agda require ghc 6.12?

I tried the haskell-platfrom from macports. When I tried to 'cabal
install' Agda it told me that it requires Cabal => 1.8.02 && <1.9  so
I upgraded Cabal to 1.8.0.4. Now I get the following error when trying
to 'cabal install' Agda:

$ cabal install
Resolving dependencies...
cabal: dependencies conflict: ghc-6.10.4 requires Cabal ==1.6.0.3 however
Cabal-1.6.0.3 was excluded because Cabal-1.8.0.4 was selected instead
Cabal-1.6.0.3 was excluded because Agda-2.2.7 requires Cabal >=1.8.0.2 && <1.9

Any thoughts?

James