[Agda] VIM syntax highlighting for Agda

Petr Pudlak deb at pudlak.name
Wed Feb 24 19:03:18 CET 2010

Thanks to all for valuable help. (We're having a seminar tomorrow at the
university and this will help me a lot to present a few Agda proofs.)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 01:16:03AM -0800, Nicolas Pouillard wrote:
> To input fancy characters, I use XCompose. It has the nice property to work on
> any X application and so I can type those pretty much everywhere. To have a
> growing set of shortcuts for fancy characters I use a module of the Yi editor
> project and generate my .XCompose file.

Looks interesting. Another tip: Recently I've discovered that special
characters can be entered inside VIM using the Ctrl-K combination.
See http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Entering_special_characters

  Best regards,
  Petr