[Agda] VIM syntax highlighting for Agda

Anthony guerrilla_thought at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 13:33:13 CET 2010

On 02/24/2010 11:38 AM, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:

> If you want to, you can create a page about Vim syntax highlighting on
> the Agda wiki, containing your scripts and anything else necessary to
> make things work.

I began the wiki page discussing how to use VIM to edit Agda source code.

http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.VIMEditing

This is linked to from the "Quick guide to editing, type checking and
compiling Agda code"

It seems to me that most of what can be done in Emacs can also be done
in VIM, so maybe someone else can help translate some of the Quick guide
for Emacs to VIM. The problem I have is to ensure that the Agda
executable gets the correct arguments for include paths (-i DIR) passed
to it. Maybe someone knows how to solve that in VIM without too much
hackery.

- Tony