[Agda] termination check

Martin Escardo m.escardo at cs.bham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 27 10:51:50 CET 2009

Hello.

I had a big agda file with one function that doesn't temination-checks
(and that's the way things should be). But apart from this check
everything went ok, as expected. Now I decided to split this into
several modules, and I get a problem: when I compile (from emacs) module
B which uses A, the compilation complains that A doesn't termination
check and stops. The compilation of A is fine, apart from the
termination checking. How should I proceed to be able to compile B
(i.e., how do I make agda "trust me" on this one?)

Thanks.