[Agda] Universe polymorphism in the standard library

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Thu Nov 19 21:09:22 CET 2009

Hi,

Ulf has got an experimental implementation of universe polymorphism.
However, I'd think it is too early to reimplement the whole library
based on this.

As a stop gap I am using
{-# OPTIONS --type-in-type #-}

It is usually easy to see wether your definitions can be stratified.

Cheers,
Thorsten