[Agda] Abbreviation mode

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Sun Oct 4 12:33:31 CEST 2009

On 2009-10-02 17:58, Anton Setzer wrote:
> The defaults are very extreme, expanding for instance an 'm' to
> I think module, which makes it impossible to use any variables.

The documentation states that "The abbrevs are designed to be expanded
explicitly, so users of `abbrev-mode' probably do not want to include
them". I find it quite useful to be able to type d C-x ' and get

  data  : Set where

inserted into the buffer, with the cursor between "data" and ":". This
behaviour should probably never have been the default, though.

--
/NAD