[Agda] Wish List

Vag Vagoff vag.vagoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:29:59 CEST 2009

Wish List:

 * Convenient syntax for record update.
 * Type classes (already on list).
 * Allow main() to return arbitrary values and print them automatically
on exit. (!!!)
 * Ability to make arbitrary indexes in variable names (as in <sub> <sub/>)
 * Strictness and unboxing annotation (as in Haskell).
 * 2.2.4 compiler is SO SLOW (even on my 1.8 GHZ dual core processor
with 512 MB memory compilation takes more than 10 seconds)

I put it on the Wiki. Did I missed something?

Question.

How to pass types of closed values for closures correctly? It throws
messages like type E != type E' for naive approach.

And, huge Thanks for all that!