[Agda] Failure when importing stdlib file

Iain Lane ial at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Thu Sep 10 14:38:42 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 10 Sep 2009, at 13:21, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:

> I believe that you have installed Liyang's old package, which is not
> in
> the Debian repositories.

Right. There is no supported Debian package for the stdlib available
yet. You should be able to download version 0.2 from [0], which has
been tested to work with Agda 2.2.4.

On 10 Sep 2009, at 00:07, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:

> The standard library is not yet packaged for Debian, as far as I am
> aware. When it is I assume that the interface files will be
> precompiled.

It should be fairly plug and play once it's packaged, but I'm waiting
for the next release of Agda which will support relocatable .agdai
files before I make a proper agda-stdlib package for Debian. This will
allow the library to be typchecked centrally at build-time and not on
end-users' machines.

Hopefully the current situation (M-x customize-group agda2) isn't too
arduous for the time being.

Regards,
Iain

[0] http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/agda.php?n=Libraries.StandardLibrary