[Agda] Q: Equational Reasoning

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Wed May 27 21:26:31 CEST 2009

On 2009-05-27 15:14, Conor McBride wrote:

> The point is that it uses a recursive problem-solving
> strategy which is beyond the power of Agda's termination
> checker to recognize, but not beyond the power of type
> theory to explain. I ended up writing a hand-elaborated
> Epigram program in Agda's expression language.

Variants of some of Conor's memo structures are available in the
standard library (under Induction). For examples of how these structures
can be used, see, for instance,
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~nad/listings/lib/Induction.Lexicographic.html
and
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~nad/listings/lib/Data.Nat.GCD.html.