[Agda] hot computer churns codata

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Wed May 20 19:27:33 CEST 2009

On 2009-05-20 14:46, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:

> I don't know how change the stack for ghci inside Agda.

Type M-x customize-group RET haskell-ghci RET, then add the following
three entries to "Haskell Ghci Program Args":

+RTS
-Kxxx
-RTS

I use the following setting (2 GB heap and 100 MB stack):

+RTS
-M2G
-K100M
-RTS

The heap size is usually unlimited. By setting an upper limit you can
reduce the risk of swapping.

> I didn't know this restriction. Do you know why?

I have asked for it to be lifted:

  http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.MoreDeclarationsShouldBeAllowedInMutualBlocks

This old feature request should probably be moved to the bug tracker.

--
/NAD