[Agda] AIM 10 in Gothenburg 14-18 September

Peter Dybjer peterd at chalmers.se
Tue May 12 14:50:38 CEST 2009

Dear Member of the Agda list,

The 10th Agda Implementors Meeting (AIM 10) will take place in
Gothenburg
between 14 - 18th of September this year, and we would like to invite
you
to participate in it.

Agda Implementors Meetings usually begin with some talks which take up
part of the
first and second day. The rest of the time is spent doing "code
sprints",
that is, development of the Agda system itself, or development of Agda
code. Other things are also addressed, such as documentation,
installation
issues, etc.

So this is a meeting for people who are willing to write code in Agda,
document Agda, etc. We expect participants to have installed Agda on
his/her computer already and also to have his/her own project proposal
for a
code sprint.  It is not a meeting for beginners who expect hand-
holding, but we
welcome anyone who want to make a contribution to

Links to some earlier AIMs can be found on the Agda wiki:

http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/agda.php?n=Main.AgdaMeetings

We do not have administrative support for organizing this meeting, and
you will be expected to take care of all practical details by yourself
(including finding accommodation).

If you have any questions, please contact any of the members of the
Programming Logic Group:

Ana Bove, Thierry Coquand, Peter Dybjer, Bengt Nordström, and Ulf Norell