[Agda] Emacs interface

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Tue Apr 7 16:42:35 CEST 2009

On 2009-04-06 01:06, Darin Morrison wrote:

> You may already be aware of it, but you can customize the names by
> naming the constructors in the inductive definition:

> I find this generally works pretty well.  The obvious downside is that
> it can make the inductive definitions a little bit harder to read.

I almost always give default names to all constructor arguments, because
otherwise case-split is not very useful. This is far from perfect,
though. For instance, when writing about Agda code I want to avoid such
clutter, so I often remove all the inessential names. A better solution
to this problem would be welcome.

--
/NAD