[Agda] Debian packaging [Was: Addition to the Community]

Iain Lane ial at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Tue Apr 7 14:12:03 CEST 2009

On 29 Mar 2009, at 11:03, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:

> It would be very helpful if someone could take over from Liyang. Since
> he has already put in the initial effort necessary to build these
> packages, I suppose that the next maintainer will have an easier job.

Sure, I will do this with the aim of getting the packages into Debian
proper. To this end, I have filed bugs

and

when Liyang furnishes me with the source package I'll have a look at
what needs doing.

Cheers,
Iain