[Agda] mutual strangeness

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Mon Feb 2 15:42:51 CET 2009

When it comes to ordering things, I prefer the computer to do menial
tasks rather than imposing them on me.
That's true for the whole mutual construct as well as what goes inside it.

I don't think reading is an issue.  I (with the help of Emacs) am
capable of scanning the text in both directions for a definition.

  -- Lennart