[Agda] source install problems....

Евгений Пермяков permeakra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:28:05 CET 2009

Hi, I try to install agda-2 using darcs-sources. I'm using ghc-6.10.1,
but using ghc-6.8.3 does not change the real problem.

First I had to remove -Werror ghc flag, it was easy. This is due to
deprecation of some flags in ghc-6.10.1. Not needed whith 6.8.3.
Second, I had to force "-package ghc-prim" to ghc - this package has
to be listed with ghc-6.10.1. Not needed whith 6.8.3.

But the real problem is with sourcecode compilation: it fails. The
fail reason is something with usage of quickcheck' : it is not in
scope when used.the usage of ghc-6.8.3 does NOT fix the problem - it
fails with same error message.

What I'm doing wrong?
Which logs and system data are needed?

Agda-2.1.2 fails to, with even more strange problem, so it is not an option.