[Agda] Positivity checker

Peter Dybjer peterd at chalmers.se
Wed Dec 10 16:39:43 CET 2008

So T is the operation which takes the type of ordinals of the nth
number class to the type of ordinals of the n+1st number class. And
then this operation is iterated transfinitely along some well-
ordering. Type-theoretically, we would probably need to have a T which
goes from all predecessors, what about

T : ((x : A) -> B x -> Set) -> Set
O : W A B-> Set

O (sup a b) = T(\x y -> O(b y))?

But wouldn't this still be within the world of strictly postiive data
types? (Actually how would T be defined?)

Peter