[Agda] Re: Agda-mode: monospaced ucs font for ubuntu?

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Nov 28 19:12:12 CET 2008

You can try the CMU fonts http://canopus.iacp.dvo.ru/~panov/cm-unicode/

> lot of mac users use Monaco; I've installed it

How did you install it?

> and it has all the symbols but it's nowhere near properly monospaced
> for me in GNU Emacs 23,

It might be a bug in Emacs-23's font handling that makes it select
different fonts for different glyphs even though all teh glyphs could be
provided by the same font.  Use C-u C-x = on the non-monospaced chars to
find which font is used for them.  See
http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1378
where you may recognize the name of the bug-reporter.

        Stefan