[Agda] Agda-mode: monospaced ucs font for ubuntu?

Jim Burton jim at sdf-eu.org
Tue Nov 25 14:59:11 CET 2008

Hi, can anyone recommend a monospaced font for use with agda-mode on
ubuntu Hardy? Freemono is good but is missing a number of symbols that
are used in the standard library. I see from the list archive that a
lot of mac users use Monaco; I've installed it and it has all the
symbols but it's nowhere near properly monospaced for me in Gnu Emacs
23, although it seems to be OK in GEdit, strangely. Sorry to be a pest
but I've tried quite a few variations with no luck...

Thanks,

Jim