[Agda] During and after the Agda installation

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Thu Nov 20 11:40:51 CET 2008

On 2008-11-20 05:49, Gyesik Lee wrote:
> It looks fine although the messages are a little bit too short.
> In the installed directory  '~/agda2/ I can find just  'lib' and
> 'share' folders.
>
> Does it mean the installation worked well?

Probably. If you want to use the command-line tool you need to build it
separately, see the README.

> But during the start-up of emacs, one error message came up:
>
> File mode specification error: (error "Required feature `haskell-ghci'
> was not provided")
>
> Emacs complained first it cannot load 'haskell-ghci', hence I
> downloaded 'haskell-ghci.el' and saved it in the same place when
> haskell-mode is saved.
> Then the error above.

If you get this error then Emacs is, for some reason, unable to load
haskell-ghci. Check that haskell-ghci.el is indeed stored on the
load-path. (Display the load-path after starting Emacs by typing C-h v
load-path RET.)

As far as I can tell the Haskell mode can be installed using MacPorts. I
suggest that you use this method instead of installing it manually.

--
/NAD