[Agda] problem in installing QuickCheck

Gyesik Lee leegy at lix.polytechnique.fr
Thu Nov 20 06:20:53 CET 2008

Hi Andrea,

thank you for the nice tip.
Indeed I got the solution from the developer directly. He says,

=====
If you change "import Control.Exception" to "import
Control.OldException" everything should work.
=====
And it worked.

For the installation of Agda, there were another problem with 'readline', but
with the help of haskell-community, it is also solved now.

Gyesik