[Agda] problem in installing alex and darcs using macports

Gyesik Lee leegy at lix.polytechnique.fr
Fri Nov 14 18:12:26 CET 2008

Hi Ulf,

I didn't know what cabal is though I have installed it.
It is like macports or fink.
Sorry for my ignorance.

With cabal everything works fine.

Except one thing.
I don't know exactly what to install for the following:

"A recent version of the zlib library (the development files). "

(I copied it from the requirements list.)

Gyesik