[Agda] Re: Avoid GHC 6.10.1 (for now)

Dan Licata drl at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Nov 12 00:31:41 CET 2008

I've experienced this before (also on a mac), and as I recall, the
problem was that I forgot to sudo the installation, so the Agda package
didn't get registered with ghc because of a permissions problem.  Then,
when you load a file, the emacs mode waits for an answer that isn't
coming, because ghc can't find agda.  I think it ended up working if I
did a 'sudo runghc Setup.hs install' to finish installing the package.

Not sure if this is what's causing your problem, though.

-Dan