[Agda] heterogeneous lists with universes

J.Burton at brighton.ac.uk J.Burton at brighton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 23:15:55 CET 2008

Hi Andres, thanks very much. As to what I'm trying to accomplish, I want to use these TSets (after making them behave like sets) in data structures holding terms in a formal language for reasoning with diagrams. So this way I can do some reasoning with the types as well as the terms. A simple example is adding a contour to a diagram -- you can add any contour that isn't already in the diagram, and the resulting diagram includes the new contour. I'll put this specification in the type.

Jim