[Agda] Hindas 2002 flashback

Sebastian Hanowski seha at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Sun Sep 21 11:02:37 CEST 2008

Hi Conor,

* Am 18.09.08 schrieb Conor McBride:

[...]

> So for your amusement, but a little noisier than James wanted,
> here's Euclid's algorithm, built with a view for comparison and
> a view for recursion. Or have you done it already?

Nope.  I couldn't  take on  the view  for recursion  when James  Chapman
pointed to it

        http://sneezy.cs.nott.ac.uk/fplunch/weblog/?p=14

I  probably experienced  an 'aha'  - moment  but didn't  made it  to the
'oho'. And now I'm having a penny drop on my head moment.

> Happy Thursday

Well I had, thanks.
It was  a sunny thursday  and today's  a thirs... anyway
Greetings from Docktown,

Sebastian

--
        No Martians are going to come here to do it for us.

                                        J. Guardiola