[Agda] Status of Prop

Wouter Swierstra wss at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Sep 1 10:10:08 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I noticed that Agda has a separate Prop universe. What's the status of
Prop exactly?  For example, why does this definition get rejected?:

data LT : Nat -> Nat -> Prop where
    Base : forall {n} -> LT Zero n
    Step : forall {n m} -> LT n m -> LT n (Succ m)

Agda says "Set is not less or equal than Prop" - but I imagine the
more likely explanation is that Prop is just not implemented properly
yet...

All the best,

   Wouter