[Agda] Agda Installer for Windows

José Pedro Magalhães jpm at cs.uu.nl
Wed Jul 16 13:58:24 CEST 2008

The installer itself works fine in win64, but when I run agda2 it crashes
(after loading ntemacs, and if I install ntemacs separately I have no
problems running it). This is probably due to the 64bit architecture. I'll
try it on a 32bit machine later on. But I do think it's great there is now a
version for Windows which can update itself.

Just one small remark, in the installer I got a message saying "At least 0.9
MB of free disk space is required." Maybe this should read GB instead of MB?

Pedro