[Agda] Lambda

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:21:11 CEST 2008

One approach that could handle this case, which I haven't seen
anywhere else is the approach used in Jan Zwanenburg's Yarrow for
defining new binders.

http://www.cs.ru.nl/~janz/yarrow/userg.html#binder

Then you could define the unicode lambda as a binder version of the
identity function in a library and not have to modify the core syntax.

This would then enable the use of lambda for other purposes, as long
as they don't import that library. You can also implement a lot of
other variable binding constructs with this notation as well.

-Edward