[Agda] Agda and Aquamacs

Wouter Swierstra wss at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Thu Jun 19 15:41:50 CEST 2008

> Perhaps I'm missing something, but why is it that the frame that
> loses focus change to another font? The frame that opens with the
> new file does open with my default font.

This might be an Aquamacs peculiarity. Try adding this line to your ~/
Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/Preferences.el

  '(one-buffer-one-frame-mode nil nil (aquamacs-frame-setup))

This shouldn't open a new window for every buffer. It might fix your
problem together with '(agda2-change-default-font nil).

Hope this helps,

   Wouter