[Agda] Agda goes coinductive

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:24:26 CEST 2008

Yes!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This is what I've been waiting for to be able to actually start using
Agda for real.

I started to port some category theory to Agda, but the lack of
coinductive types prevented me from getting far.

Well, that and a lack of universe polymorphism, but this takes me a
long way and type-in-type can bandaid the latter.

-Edward Kmett