[Agda] emacs agda mode on apple mac os x

Nils Anders Danielsson nils.anders.danielsson at gmail.com
Mon May 26 19:16:36 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 12:11 PM, WILSON F.A.J.
<frank.wilson at durham.ac.uk> wrote:

> I tried to follow the README file in the darcs distribution of Agda2
> but there are some steps that seem windows specific that I had to miss out.

You seem to have followed the Windows-only part of the README ("Under
Windows you may want to follow the following procedure:").

> Warning: no fonts matching `-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-15-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1' available

The Agda mode tries to change the default font when it is started.
Either install this font, or turn off this behaviour using M-x
customize-variable agda2-change-default-font (and make sure that your
default font has enough glyphs).

By the way, I note that your Emacs tries to find an ISO8859-1 font.
Did you add

  (modify-coding-system-alist 'file "\\.l?agda$" 'utf-8)

to your .emacs, according to the README? (I don't know if this affects
the fonts Emacs uses, but it might.)

--
/NAD