Re: [Agda] Why does Data.Product have � for the type constructor?

Bengt Nordstrom bengt at chalmers.se
Sat May 10 12:33:06 CEST 2008

Sorry, this discussion confuses me.

On my mac the symbol in question looks like a circle with a flying
bird inside.

Either there is something wrong with my computer or there is a need
for a lot of explanation why anyone would have bothered
to find such a strange symbol for something which we already have at
least 4 other symbols for.

Bengt