[Agda] Re: a new compiler MAlonzo

Makoto Takeyama makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp
Wed Apr 2 02:30:24 CEST 2008

> 2008/4/1 Makoto Takeyama <makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp>:
>
> > Dear Ulf and Marcin,
Hi Ulf,

I have uploaded a hopefully correct patch MAlonzo_2 to the same Agda
Wiki page.

I am sorry, somehow my darcs refused to prepare a patch just for the
missing file, so I unrecorded the previous patch (added_MAlonzo_compiler) and
re-made this patch including all the MAlonzo related changes.  So please
unpull the previous patch before applying this one.

Best Wishes,
Makoto

--
Makoto Takeyama <makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp>
AIST/CVS (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology /