[Agda] Re: A patch making Agda smaller and faster

Makoto Takeyama makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp
Fri Mar 7 02:04:29 CET 2008

Hi,

Sorry, I lied about "the maximal sharing", my code does no such thing
(the data about improvement is true).
I am trying to memoize the class method "value" for decoding, but so
far seeing little to no improvement.

Best Wishes,
Makoto

--
Makoto Takeyama <makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp>
AIST/CVS (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology /