[Agda] .agdai weirdness

Makoto Takeyama makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp
Mon Mar 3 00:14:45 CET 2008

Hi Ulf,

> It's a stack overflow (i really should do something about that). I don't
> know how to (if it's even possible) to increase the stack for the
> emacs-mode, but what you can do is use the batch mode to generate the

No provision for that in emacs-mode, but setting the environment
variable GHCRTS to "-K32m" before starting agda2-mode works fine.  On
Windows, this is needed to load some of the files in Standard Library.

Best Wishes,
Makoto

--
Makoto Takeyama <makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp>
AIST/CVS (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology /