[Agda] Alpha version of Agda Installer for Windows

Makoto Takeyama makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp
Mon Feb 18 10:18:12 CET 2008

Dear Peter, Ana and All,

This is to announce the very alpha version of Agda2 installer
for Windows XP made by Kuragaki-san (our systems staff).

The package can be downloaded from

http://kurama.cvs.gr.jp/agda/agda2_install-2008-02-18.zip

The installation instruction can be found in the README file at the
top directory.

The package installs everything starting from GHC and ntemacs without
trying to use what you may already have.  It does not mess with
Registry and should not interfere with what you already have, except
for the change it makes to the PATH environment variable.

There is no uninstaller yet, but uninstalling is easy (see README).

We are hoping (but too late?) this to be useful for the LerNet Summer
School starting next week, so please test this now and report problems
if you have 20+ minutes to spare.

Best Wishes,

Makoto

--
Makoto Takeyama <makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp>
AIST/CVS (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology /