[Agda] Re: emacs interface for Agda

Makoto Takeyama makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp
Tue Feb 20 00:20:39 CET 2007

Dear Thorsten,

> how are you? I haven't heard from you for a while.
Sorry about that, there's been up and down and down.  Anyway,

> variable comint-last-output-overlay is undefined. I have tried using

Please update agda2-mode.el to the latest revision (1.4).  This replaces
one line
    (overlay-start comint-last-output-overlay)
    comint-last-output-start

The variable comint-last-output-overlay seems to have disappeared
sometime between emacs versions 21.3.1 and 23.0.0.1 (the only two
versions the latest agda2-mode is known to work.)

Best Wishes,
Makoto

> Hi Makoto,
>
> how are you? I haven't heard from you for a while.
>
> I started using Agda recently - inspired by having Nils Anders
> Danielson as a visitor in the moment. However, I am unable to run the
> emacs interface on my emacs installation. It complains that the
> variable comint-last-output-overlay is undefined. I have tried using
> two gnu emacs distributions on Max OS X (carbon emacs and aquamacs)
> but both seem to have the same problem. This is using version 22.1 of
> comint.
>
> I just wondered maybe there is an easy fix.
>
> Cheers,
> Thorsten

> may still contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system:

Makoto Takeyama
AIST/CVS (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology /
          Research Center for Verification and Semantics)
tel: +81-6-4863-5019   fax: +81-6-4863-5052