[Agda] Broken links on agda.sf.net

IKEGAMI Daisuke ikegami-daisuke at aist.go.jp
Fri May 12 12:06:51 CEST 2006

Dear agda-list,

I am one of maintainers of the webpage "agda.sourceforge.net".
Thank you for reporting dead links of the page. And sorry for
keeping not to fix them.

Currently several links are fixed, even the linux binary package
and screenshots are yet empty.

New installer is released today for Windows and MacOSX. (release
candidate version 4)
 http://agda.sourceforge.net/
 http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=123257
Changes from release candidate 2 at Dec 2005 is fewer:
  - replace the latest documents
  - change plug-in features little a bit
      not to print debug messages

Please give us comments about all of them. Any help is welcomed.
You can send email to me directly, or send it to this list.
(I wish the bug report can be posted in this list)

Ike