[Agda] Details on Agda 2...

Pierre Hyvernat hyvernat at iml.univ-mrs.fr
Tue Nov 22 16:19:30 CET 2005

Hello to all!

I just wanted to know if any of the Agda 2 people could post a summary
of the last Agda Implementors meeting and the decisions taken since
then.

Like:
  * what are the design decisions (theoretical and practical),
  * what is the road map (start again from scratch or not),
  * do we keep backward compatibility (new syntax?),
  * who are the "big guys" (implementors),
  * what is the intended audience,
  * what is the status of Agda 1,
  * ...
  * ...
  * etc.

It also could be nice if one the Swedish local people could post a small
summary of the informal Agda meeting that are sometimes held at
Chalmers.
What do you think?
(I know most of the members of the list are in fact local Swedish
people, but not all...)

Thanks

Pierre Hyvernat
--
Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it.
    -- Alan Perlis